- Friday, May 1 is the last day to request a wheelchair ticket for guests at the Camp Randall ceremony.
- Photos with Abe (April 28) or Photos on the Field (May 10): Find out more.
- Make sure you show up on the right day! Find out which ceremony is for your degree program.
- Plan on attending the special recognition event held by your school, college, division or department.
- Katie Couric to speak at Spring Commencement. Watch her video announcement!
- UW–Madison's Campus and Visitor Relations can help with travel plans.
- Consider giving to future Badgers: Learn more about the Senior Class Gift.
For more information:
Sign up for commencement updates:
For questions related to degree requirements or other academic matters, contact the Office of the Registrar at 608-262-3811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other commencement-related questions, call us at 608-263-2400 or email us at email@example.com