- All students must apply to graduate in the Student Center on My UW.
- The deadline for master's and doctoral candidates is Friday, April 3
- The deadline for undergraduate and professional degree candidates is Friday, April 10
- Reserve your cap and gown.
- Make sure you show up on the right day! Find out which ceremony is for your degree program.
- Plan on attending the special recognition event held by your school, college, division or department.
- Katie Couric to speak at Spring Commencement. Watch her video announcement!
- UW–Madison's Campus and Visitor Relations can help with travel plans.
- No tickets are required to attend either ceremony, and you can invite as many guests as you like.
For questions related to degree requirements or other academic matters, contact the Office of the Registrar at 608-262-3811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other commencement-related questions, call us at 608-263-2400 or email us at email@example.com